Sunday, July 20, 2008

40000 Hit! And your presents...

Wow! What a fast growth!

Honestly, at first I never thought that so many people would interested in this blog like some other personal ones.

Thanks everyone for their support, sending some amazing files! Much appreciated!

I continue my main goal with you and your support: sharing the knowledge freely! And the power is knowledge.

Use it, share it but never forget to support your authors, movie makers etc.

For a freethinker the most important two things are knowledge and intelligence. For that reason I give you these to improve your brain as a 40000 present: A game for training your brain (unavailable now) everyday and ultimate IQ test book.

When increasing your knowledge, make strong your brain!

I'll upload the presents after that post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...