Friday, December 5, 2008

Atheist Pictures and Cartoons

343 atheism, absurdity of religions and creationism related pictures and cartoons. You can use them on your blogs or forums as avatar etc.

Other packs: [1] - [2] - [3] - [4] - [Rapture] - [Xmas] - [Xmas 2]

File Size: 28 MB

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/74908912/file.html
or
http://rapidshare.com/files/170526723/Atheism.Pics.rar

Samples:













































































































5 comments:

Fuzzy Duck said...

Good stuff. Hadn't seen the "God Listens" one before!

Jim S said...

Please, please, please stop using rapidshare. I've been trying for an hour to download some files but keep getting told to upgrade to a premium member because the servers are busy. I never have these issues when you use mediafire. What happened to the poll you took a few months ago? Didn't most people want off rapidshare (except for those who were members)?

Anon2gu9Uneg said...

I like the pics thanx, but I do have *one* nitpick..which is the inter-racial and gay marriage cartoon. As a minority I always found it insulting that a person's sexual preference is compared to a race of people. Growing up and being bullied for being a minority I couldn't hide my skin color or physical features in a closet.Other than that great pics I just had to say that

Anonymous said...

My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying. antidepressants Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

northierthanthou said...

God listens to Judas Priest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...