Monday, March 2, 2009

Family Guy - The God Delusion



Richard Dawkins' book appears in Family Guy.

Also Watch: Family Guy - Cosmos for Rednecks


Here is the dialogs:
Brian: Oops!
Girl: I'm sorry.
Brian: I don't think you want this book. It is all about atheism.
Girl: Oh, I know. I'm an atheist.
Brian: Really? So am I.
Girl: It's all yours, I feel bad taking the last copy.
Brian: There is one way to settle this. If there is a god send another copy! I guess that's our answer.
Girl: Tell you what. How about I take it and then send it to you after I read it.
Brian: Swear to God?
Girl: Stop it!
Brian: 'Cause... missing will... Hey, listen. Here is my address.
Girl: Thanks! See you later.

2 comments:

The Maze Monster said...

i nearly shit my pants when I first saw this when it originally aired... i really didn't fully know that Seth MacFarlene was an atheist but now we know for sure... lol

dimas said...

can this vieo be uploded to youtube? thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...