Monday, August 24, 2009

Sam Harris on Real Time with Bill Maher (2009.08.21)



I know three days passed since the first broadcast of the episode but I waited for a good release. Here it is now. I ripped only Sam Harris interview.


File Name ..........: Real.Time.with.Bill.Maher.2009.08.21.HDTV.XviD-CHGRP.[VTV].avi
Total Size (MB) ....: 72,09 MB
Video Length .......: 00:08:53
Video Codec Code ...: XVID
Video Codec Name ...: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Resolution .........: 624 x 352
Framerate ..........: 29,970 FPS
Audio Bitrate ......: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ...........: 2 Ch
Sampling Rate ......: 44100 Hz

Download:
UNAVAILABLE

3 comments:

FSM_Ed said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate and look forward to your posts. You are obviously taking the time to do good work. I'll try and donate soon. Ed

Anonymous said...

as ever, keep up the good work and keep spreading the unfaith :))

Ateizam said...

I agree with FSM_Ed. I've been visiting this blog for... I don't really know... A year, maybe even more. And the things I've seen thanks to this blog made a great impact on me. This blog has been a great inspiration for me to start my own atheist web site. Keep visiting.

P.S. Can't wait to get home to watch this interview. I'm at work right now (-:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...