Friday, April 9, 2010

Nightline - Face-Off: Does God Have a Future?

Sam Harris, Michael Shermer, Deepak Chopra and Jean Houston come together in this hot debate. Fun to watch, especially listen to scientific (!) views of Deepak Chopra who objects to Sam Harris because he claims that he has more scientific credentials as an expert.

Videos were taken from ABC website and merged.

Deepak Chopra objects to Sam Harris. Guess why?

File Name ..........: Nightline.Face-Off.Does.God.Have.a.Future.avi
Total Size (MB) ....: 641,90 MB
Video Length .......: 01:36:11

http://ulozto.net/xhEVcMW4/nightline-face-off-does-god-have-a-future-avi

9 comments:

psybermonkey said...

thank you for making this available for download. I really didn't feel like downloading each part from youtube XD

Gaga said...

Not a good debate

guitarjeff said...

I agree. I think both Shermer and Chopra let their ego get in the way...

SShendeR said...

Chopra is such a douch!!! How he can still keep a straight face is beyond me... But I must admit that the douchbag of the year prize goes to that old hag which did not make one cogent point (even not about the topic of discussion). Does she herself comprehend the words that are coming from her mouth... I hope next time Harris and Shermer decline a debate with an Indian Witch Doctor and a sentimental non-sequitir as the opposition. Are the "believe" ranks so impoverished that this is the best they could come up with?

All I can say is Viva la Woo-Woo!!!

woscar said...

I downloaded this but I can't play it on my Mac. Funny thing is that I have Perian installed and I haven't found any problems with any of the other videos I've downloaded from here. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1Humano said...

@Woscar

Try using VLC, is a free app that plays all video and audio formats on a Mac.

woscar said...

Thanks! Coincidentally, I found it last night and watched the video. Sam Harris was brilliant in this and South Park was wrong, the "Biggest Douchebag In The Universe" is not John Edward...it's Deepak Chopra.

dimas said...

where is the audioo? none here.

BlindW@cher said...

Download and install this codec (or another): http://www.free-codecs.com/download/XP_Codec_Pack.htm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...