Sunday, January 26, 2014

Support Your Blog via Digital Currencies

Well, I accept digital (crypto) currencies for your donations from now on (I prefer Bitcoin, Litecoin, Feathercoin and Dogecoin at the moment) as well as Paypal. As I said before, Google Ads has disabled its service on my blog, actually this is better because you don't have to see any annoying banners around, so I'm tied to your donations now. My yearly goal is $1500 and it has reached $811 until now. If you share some digital currencies, I'll add them to this amount.

Thank you again everyone! This blog wouldn't be the same without you!

You can send your coins to these adresses:

BTC: 1MsFgZpRfpPom19LevVFidXtZ7zRAuwdQy
FTC: 6f2LfEi5ZVbhv7dmTbnDK3paeyLxXXRQTJ
DOGE: DSSpMuUy36LXvC3snmYdCH9nJrAnzBqtiE
Paypal: See the Pithin box on right column

You can also help me becoming a member of the litecoin mining pool LTCRabbit (becoming a referrer via that link doesn't effect your earnings. You'll always earn 100%). The pool has  a great feauture that automatically switches scrypt mining to most profitable altcoin, so you'll earn faster Litecoins. Highly recommended.

P.S. I wonder why there is not FSMcoin or Darwincoin yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...